The Ligue Nationale de Rugby (french professionnal rugby union association) is seeking its new Corporate Social Responsability Manager to develop this activity in the LNR and with the clubs of the two professionnals championship : TOP 14 and PRO D2.
The CSR strategy of the LNR is based on 3 lines:
- Ensure and provide the rugby’values defined in the LNR Strategic Plan
- Highlight and develop clubs initiatives
- Share beyond the professionnal rugby
The CSR manager will report to the Project Department Director and will be in charge of creating and developing this new activity in the LNR and its teams.
You will also have to create and develop the Endowment Fund and be the main contact of the professionnal rugby clubs on this topic.
- Creation and development of the CSR activities
- Management of the « Legacy policy » on the Semi finals of TOP 14
- Management of the Endowment Fund (creation, fundraising with the Marketing team…)
- Management of the French Sports Ministery Sustainables engagements
- Work with the marketing team to design CSR commercial offer to our partners
- Work with the communication team to to hightlight the actions of the LNR and the Clubs
- Be the main contact for the clubs on this topic
- Fluent in French (speaking and writing)
- 5 years as a CSR consultant or in a CSR team
- Master’s degree
- Strong team player, but highly proactive and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communicator with an ability to communicate effectively
- Clear strategic thinking and planning
- Paris, 75017
- Full time