Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, brands, agencies and broadcasters worldwide to help them better understand their fans and how they are consuming their content across a multitude of devices and screens.
Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
We are seeking a talented Account Executive to join our team within our London office, near Paddington. The successful candidate will work across a portfolio of clients in the provision of media analysis, market research, insight, and strategy services to better understand commercial investments within the sport and entertainment landscape.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The setup and management of multiple projects, working with other teams in the business
- The monitoring and evaluation of brand exposure across all media types and platforms to help clients fully understand the impact of sponsorship and ROI.
- Collecting, validating and analysing data
- Interpreting results and producing reports with focus on the goals of the end user
- Become a trusted advisor; offering an in-depth consultative approach with clients
- Provide organisational and administrative support
Successful candidate will ideally have/be:
- Account management experience with a proven record of building relationships
- A strong communication style; the ability to articulate in a confident and composed manner
- Commercially focused mind-set with strong business acumen
- Numerically competent and comfortable analysing and interpreting data
- A strong proficiency in written communication with excellent attention to detail
- Ideally a media or research background
- Proficiency in using Microsoft and/or Google based technology, with the capacity to learn other bespoke database systems
- Knowledge of the sport marketing industry and keen interest in sports would be highly advantageous.
What we offer you:
- An amazing opportunity to make a real difference working with some of the most respected and successful brands in sports
- To be part of a diverse and talented international team with opportunity for personal and professional development
- A challenging and varied role in an entrepreneurial environment
Are you interested in these topics? If you are looking for a more challenging and rewarding position, this could be your perfect role – take the chance and apply now!