Sales Manager junior H/F
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Eurosport, the Discovery-owned sports broadcaster, connects fans and athletes around the greatest sports events. Its channels, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosportnews, reach 249 million cumulative subscribers across 99 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Eurosport is looking for a Sales Manager Junior to work for the Federations & Partnerships department within International Advertising Sales & Brand Partnerships department.
Reporting to a Sales Director of the Federations & Partnerships business Unit and within the Eurosport International Advertising Sales department, you will be involved in:
- Achieving revenue goals while increasing revenue with existing clients and recruiting new ones
- Proactive client acquisition and management of a portfolio of clients including International Federations, Media Rights agencies and International Rights holders worldwide
- Drafting innovative and creative business proposals in collaboration with the different support functions in order to best meet client’s needs
- Support new business developments (OTT, Innovation) together with core revenue streams (Advertising, sponsorship)
- Ensuring trade representation of the Sales Department during public relation events
- Competitive Intelligence: new clients / new products / media investments / sports sponsorship
- Marketing analysis and client profile studies in the region
Managing a sales executive in the objective to coordinate clients campaign implementation and achieving the following activities:
- The construction of commercial offers and partnerships for clients in the region
- The internal coordination with support functions such as Marketing, TV offers, Digital, Traffic, Production departments
- The set-up and follow-up of campaigns, creation and development of commercial elements, audience results
- The implementation of post-campaigns results analysis
- Administrative and commercial files processing: contracts and invoices management with concerned departments, letters drafting
- Business degree and at least 3/4 years of sales experience, preferable in advertising (e.g. International media industry) or in sport sponsorship sales.
- Experience in building offers, selling and closing.
- Demonstrable record of making sales and increasing revenues
- Communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ability to manage budgets and deliver revenue targets
- Frequent business trips abroad.
- A good understanding of media environment (linear, digital, social media, OTT) and an appetite for sports industry
- Fluency in English and IT proficiency skills required.
- You are proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint / Excel).
- Excellent ability to negotiate and to build relationships, being autonomous, customer-oriented and results-oriented are necessary to succeed in this position.
Eurosport is today Europe's leading sports entertainment group. Eurosport is broadcast in 20 languages reaching 120 million homes and 240 million viewers across 59 countries.