|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
|Salary||Competitive + Benefits|
We are looking for a talented and motivated digital marketing content editor to support our fast-growing marketing team in ensuring that GlobalSportsJobs continues to be the platform of choice for all professionals, from graduate to senior management level, across all functions and sectors of business, wanting to develop their career in the international sports industry.
The sports industry is now a truly global business with GlobalSportsJobs firmly positioned as the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform across Europe, The Middle East and Asia partnering sports organisations looking to either sustain or accelerate growth in both their local and international markets. Our four digital platforms (English, French, German and Mandarin) provide clients with the opportunity to engage directly with 200,000+ professionals across all functions and sectors.
The role is:
To be responsible for all externally positioned content across our owned channels, including content calendar development, optimisation and delivery throughout our network, working within our fast paced, action orientated business. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring content partnerships, affiliates and network partner relationships are optimised and growing that side our business.
You’ll be executing our global marketing and communications activities across our English, French & German language digital platforms focused on candidate acquisition and retention/engagement.
You will thrive in a fast moving environment responsible for activating, optimising and implementing various digital content marketing tactics to support those strategies - all to achieve the marketing and product development objectives of the company.
We are in an exciting period of change both as a company and in new product development therefore you will need to manage and develop a marketing team to deliver our B2C marketing outputs and processes that will support the company development plans and strategic growth.
You have proven experience in:
- Creating, developing, planning and executing industry leading engaging content that cuts through and talks to a range of audiences.
- Providing a range of weekly and monthly KPI and performance related reports across social media platforms
- Successfully building engagement with target audiences and supporting with growth and agile engagement strategies and tactics.
- Benchmarking KPI’s along with competitor analysis within social media and “owned channel data”.
- Activating compelling content across owned channels.
- Evolving & supporting SEO/SEM strategies and deliverables.
- Influencer identification, outreach as well as on-going relationship management across owned and earned platforms.
- Management of 3rd party suppliers, content partners, agencies and commercial partners to drive value and lasting relationships.
- Implementing successful social media tactics with content across different channels, demographics and locations.
You are someone that brings:
- 2+ years of being in a content editor role or content marketing experience with a proven ability in delivering across all aspects of the marketing mix, with exceptional content planning and execution.
- Proven experience of working independently with strategy, planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns and analysis to different audience segments.
- Proven experience of working with content creation, syndication and publishing to engage audiences across channels and amplify brand mission.
- High level of verbal and written English. French or German in addition would be advantageous.
- An uncompromising attention to detail, excellent grammar and creative and ideas led while possessing a data-driven analytical approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Salesforce, Hootsuite and Adobe creative suite. Additional experience with Dotmailer an advantage.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to learn quickly and be a quick adopter of new technologies.
- A self-starter ability with a self-organised mind-set
- An innovative and proactive approach to working with an infectious drive for all things within digital content optimisation.
- Basic HTML an advantage along with an understanding of SEO best practice.
- A passion for the business of sport.
GlobalSportsJobs is the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform for the international sports industry, helping organisations across all sectors source a greater quality and diversity of talent.