Cake is the sport and entertainment engine of Havas in London. Together, we connect people with brands by entertaining them through their passion points, whether that's sport, music, film, fashion or gaming. We work across partnerships, insight & strategy, activation and content to connect brands and consumers at the right moment. We leverage our expertise in PR, experiential, production, sponsorships and influencer relations to enrich experiences and turn consumers into fans.
Reporting to the Account Director, and supported by an analyst, the Analytics Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of key research and evaluation accounts. The Account Manager will be tasked with delivering industry leading expertise to both brands and rights holder clients.
Primary responsibilities will be around analytical research, taking responsibility for building models and presenting clear recommendations based on results. It is expected that the Account Manager will be able to build models and dashboards to present work and also analyse existing data sets. The Account Manager will be expected to manage an Analyst.
Who we’re looking for:
- Consistent experience working with data in Excel, SPSS and other tools
- Experience with building dashboards
- Exposure to analysing and checking data in a fast paced environment
- Confidence in presenting data findings and summarising directly to clients
- Ability to draw the client needs from a brief and intuitively assess what is suitable for the campaign and make recommendations
- Excellent skills in numeracy, attention to detail, communication and time management
- Degree or qualifications in a relevant or transferrable field
- The vast majority of the work involves sport and entertainment and it is likely that the successful candidate will have a good knowledge of, and passion for, sports, arts and culture.