IT Business Applications Manager (f/m)
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. The IPC supervises the organisation of the Summer and Winter Paralympic Games, and serves as International Federation for 10 sports, for which it supervises and co-ordinates the World Championships and other competitions. The IPC is committed to enabling Para athletes to achieve sporting excellence and to developing sport opportunities for all persons with an impairment from the beginner to elite level. In addition, the IPC aims to promote the Paralympic values, which include courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
The IPC offers the position of a full-time IT Business Applications Manager (f/m) at the IPC Headquarters in Bonn, Germany, starting as soon as possible.
You will have these tasks and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the ongoing and future migration processes regarding business applications and workstation OS (e.g. Office 365 and Windows 10)
- Execute the introduction, deployment, maintenance and updates of further business applications (Extranet, CLM, DMS) including user setup, administration and training
- Support the optimisation of the business application landscape to meet current and future business requirements / processes and foster sustainable user adoption
- Provide lead software support for workstations in the Windows environment and business applications with focus on Office 365
- Assist the implementation of relevant IT governance framework and data security standards and preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Manage cross functional IT projects
- Create, administer and implement documentation, guidelines, policies and procedures and ensure budget cost effectiveness
You should meet our requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, or a related field,
- 3-5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate work experience in a small to medium-sized enterprise
- Working experience in managing cross functional IT projects and co-ordinating with external suppliers
- Profound knowledge in the administration of workstations in the Windows environment
- Very good Admin knowledge of Microsoft Windows versions, Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and applications such as SharePoint, Skype and OneDrive
- Strong communication and organisational skills, service and teamwork orientation as well as a structured, independent and conscientious working style
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Fluency in English and German, both written and verbal (knowledge of an additional language is an advantage)
Do you want to apply?
If you are interested in the position and your profile meets our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English as PDF document to the IPC Human Resources Senior Manager Alexandra Schnurr via e-mail via the provided link by 09 October 2017.
The position is limited to two years and has the perspective to be renewed at the end of the two years. The salary range is in the mid to end 30,000s EUR gross per year.
We especially encourage individuals with impairments to apply.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or see detailed information on the IPC and the Paralympic Movement on our website under www.paralympic.org.
We are looking forward to your application!
International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
As one of the largest sports organisations in the world, the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the international umbrella organisation of sport for athletes with an impairment.