|Sector||Leisure & Health, Science & Medicine|
|Function||Medicine & Science, Anti-Doping|
|Salary||£27,000 per annum (circa) plus benefits|
Lead on the reporting of athlete compliance in respect to their whereabouts requirements. This includes athletes in either UKAD’s National Registered Testing Pool (NRTP) or Domestic Testing Pool (DTP), along with the monitoring of whereabouts failures for GB athletes in an International Registered Testing Pool.
Lead on the day to day monitoring of the UK Anti-Doping contracted laboratory to ensure timely analysis of samples and that costs are reconciled appropriately.
Ensure high standards are maintained by assessing Doping Control Personnel (DCP) performance following their attempts to collect samples from athletes. You will be required to liaise internally with the Intelligence, Testing and Education Teams, to provide essential information that will assist them in their pursuit of detection and deterrence of athletes as part of the UK Anti-Doping Testing Programme.
Lead on the reporting of test numbers and results to internal teams, National Governing Bodies and external audiences.
Assist Results Manager with initial Results Management checks following the reporting of Adverse Analytical Findings.
Lead on UKAD’s Reinstatement Testing process for athletes currently serving a period of ineligibility
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working within a process driven environment and responding to complex client correspondence
- Experience of processing data and presenting complex issues to a variety of audiences
- Experience of handling sensitive and confidential information
- Experience of Integrating and understanding databases
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to communicate effectively by letter and phone to people at all levels of understanding
- Excellent attention to detail
- An organised and methodical approach to work with the ability to cope with consistently demanding workloads and tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and judgement, with a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Full competence in the use of MS Office including advanced level Microsoft Excel knowledge
For further details on the vacancy please see here.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and accrue 1 days holiday for every year of service up to 30 days
- 2 days paid sports leave and 1 day paid volunteer leave per annual leave year
- Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan (interest-free)
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
- Flexible Working Hours (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
- One working from home day per week after successful completion of probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary
How to Apply
To apply please complete a UK Anti-Doping Application Form along with an Equal Opportunities Form outlining how you meet the person specification, and submit via the provided apply button by 15:00, Friday 22 September 2017. Please note Covering Letters and CVs alone will not be accepted.
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.