Project Manager, IMG Gaming
Job Title: Project Manager
Department: IMG Gaming
Reports To: VP, Head of Product
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Location: Chiswick Park
IMG is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have close partnerships with a number international sports federations and associations. Due to a number of exciting new rights deals, a Project Manager is required to oversee the creation, delivery and continued operations of all products and content across the Gaming Division, with an initial focus on golf.
A key component of this role will be the ability to project manage different product sets and teams and ensure the product deliverables meet outlined timeframes and requirements. The successful candidate will have extensive experience working in sports data product management and data collection operations with leading sports properties. Experience working in the betting sector is a big plus.
This role balances the need for a process driven project manager with both forensic attention to detail and the ability to understand long-term strategic business needs. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate expertise in the areas of project management, product ownership, digital media and sports rights holder solutions as well as having a love for and understanding of golf and sport in general. This role combines everything from in venue sports data capture to the delivery of consumer-facing digital solutions and all of the related parts of the supply value chain that sit therein. This role is key to the evolution of the business and reflects the modern day challenges IMG faces as a market leader at the leading edge of product innovation:
- Take ownership over all sports product delivery and operations and serve as the point of contact for that area in communication with senior management.
- Clearly define and outline project requirements with internal and external operations, product and technology teams to ensure they are implemented effectively.
- Work in close conjunction with the internal sales, business operations, product and technology teams.
- Work extremely closely with third party federations, third party suppliers and partners.
- Manage external and internal resource to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Assist with the initiation of projects to ensure that all work is fully scoped, business requirements are agreed, and cost / timescale estimates are accurate.
- Establish the necessary processes required to drive this section of the business forward, ensuring that business is streamlined, detailed and efficient in how it interacts with other departments within the business.
- Produce timely and accurate reporting and documentation as required.
IMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.