Marketing Director, IMG Gaming
Job Title: Marketing Director
Department: Media Gaming
Reports To: VP, Head of Product
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Location: Chiswick Park
IMG is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have close partnerships with a number of international sports federations and associations. Due to the exciting growth of IMG Gaming, including a number of new rights acquisitions, a Marketing Director with a strong creative vision is now required to develop and execute an original brand and marketing strategy focused on increasing the Division’s presence and customer base across the betting and media sectors.
This dynamic role contains plenty of scope to create a new and innovative marketing strategy from the ground up across a range of digital and traditional channels. The successful candidate will have extensive experience working as a senior marketing leader for a B2B digital company with a background in betting and/or technology. Additional experience in the digital sports sector is a plus.
This new role requires a creative and pragmatic marketing leader with great ideas and a strong understanding of the role content and technology is playing in improving the digital experience for bookmakers and media publishers alike. The successful candidate will have a great track record in devising innovative marketing campaigns and delivering events which help acquire new customers and grow revenue within the B2B space. This role is key to the evolution of the business and reflects the modern day challenges IMG faces as a market leader in the betting and digital technology space.
- Develop the overarching marketing plan, including; defining the market requirements, size of the opportunity across relevant customer segments, articulate the value proposition to the customer and deliver the strategy across multiple channels
- Devise and deliver an events plan aligned to the marketing plan which targets select markets and customers
- Create a new brand identity and corresponding marketing campaign for the Division
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to formulate tactical customer acquisition and retention plans which directly support business KPIs
- Drive creation and distribution of content (using both digital and traditional methods) to maximize relevant company exposure
- Develop and execute campaigns across a range of relevant marketing channels, including: web, mobile, social and offline
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all other teams ‘buy in’ to marketing campaigns
- Produce timely and accurate reporting and documentation as required
IMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.