Analytics Account Director
Cake is the sports and entertainment agency of Havas in the UK. We connect people with brands by entertaining them through their passion points, whether that's sport, music, film, fashion or gaming. We work across partnerships, insight & strategy, activation and content to connect brands and consumers at the right moment. We leverage our expertise in PR, experiential, production, sponsorships and influencer relations to enrich experiences and turn consumers into fans.
Reporting to the Head of Insight/ Analytics, the Account Director will be ultimately responsible for key analytics-specific projects. Managing a team of 2 (which is expected to grow), including an analyst and a senior analyst and possible intern(s), the Account Director will be tasked with delivering industry leading expertise to both brands and rights holder clients.
- Staff management: helping to manage the workload and development of the team, including training, reviews and benefits
- Client management and consulting: providing data driven client consultancy and account direction across a range of projects
- Project design and setup: overseeing all analytics specific projects including responses to briefs, writing proposals, negotiating fees with potential clients, negotiating costs with suppliers, and developing innovative research, insight and consulting solutions
- New business: taking a shared (with the CSO) responsibility for research & strategic consultancy specific new business, and support the wider group in identifying and converting further new business opportunities
- Financial planning: ensuring financial targets are hit from the portfolio of existing client specific projects, and as a senior team member within the agency, taking a proactive approach to ensuring Havas SE Cake hits its overall financial target
Who we’re looking for:
- The successful candidate is likely to have 6 + years of experience in conducting studies using econometric and statistical techniques and be keen to go beyond traditional marketing mix models to find new ways of answering questions with data
- Excellent analytical skills and strong people management experience
- Excellent skills in numeracy, attention to detail, communication and time management
- Flair for client management and commercial development desired
- The vast majority of the work involves sport and entertainment and it is likely that the successful candidate will have a good knowledge of, and passion for, sports, arts and culture.