Talent Acquisition Manager
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, HR|
Do you have what it takes to help the new Tournaments & Events Division organise football tournaments throughout the world? FIFA is looking to recruit a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Sourcing and recruitment of all workforce members of the Tournaments & Events Division (600+ staff and externals)
- Anticipating internal recruitment needs, clarifying job profiles, finding qualified candidates and advising the management on the final decision
- Providing FIFA HR with all relevant information regarding recruiting activities, new entries, etc.
- Leading the implementation of all local recruitment processes within the different host countries
- Coordinating the setting process for job descriptions
- Ensuring that there is an updated candidate database and talent pool
- Establishing consolidated reports on all recruitment matters to allow effective monitoring by top management and, where applicable, FIFA HR
- Providing training and support to internal users of the e-recruitment tool and organising recruitment workshops for line managers
- Organising, coordinating and conducting an outplacement programme for temporary workforce members leaving the organisation
- Defining and executing together with FIFA HR a sourcing and employer branding strategy, including a digital strategy (LinkedIn, FIFA.com, social media, etc.)
- University or higher degree in human resources or psychology
- At least six years’ experience in recruitment, preferably with experience in mega (sports) events
- Business fluency in English and very good language skills in both German and French; any other language an asset
- Relevant experience in recruiting large project teams (500+ employees)
- Knowledge in establishing recruitment processes
- Project management skills
- Strong intercultural skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and familiarity with SAP or other HRIS
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a passionate and international organisation, please send your application through.
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.