Contract & Inventory Manager
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Events & Operations, Media Operations|
Eurosport International, Pan-European sports TV channel (cable and satellite) broadcasting in 20 languages over 54 countries, a subsidiary of Discovery Communications, is looking for a Contract & Inventory Manager within the Advertising Sales Department.
The person will work within the Commercial Traffic department. He/she will be in charge of the Management of Local TV advertisers coordinating clients’ needs and Eurosport broadcasting specificites.
As the main contact in Traffic dpt for local ad Sales, he or she will develop and ensure relations with local offices with the following missions :
- Provide maximized and optimized monthly and daily break patterns to each local scheduling team
- Implement sponsoring campaigns for dedicated European countries
- Optimize campaign bookings following deals’ requirements and the evolution of the program schedule
- Deliver broadcast reports considering the hazards of live transmission.
- Provide technical and creative solutions for broadcasting local deals
Graduated in Master Degree in business administration, or equivalent, the ideal candidate has acquired a first successful experience in the TV media field or in an advertising agency.
The main skills of the selected candidate will be:
- Rigor and Professional Consciousness
- Client Oriented
- English Fluent
- Team spirit
Excellent relationship skills and a strong ability to work as part of a team in an international business are necessary to succeed in that mission.
Eurosport is today Europe's leading sports entertainment group. Eurosport is broadcast in 20 languages reaching 120 million homes and 240 million viewers across 59 countries.