Education Services Administrator
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Education, Admin|
Here at The FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We have big ambitions. Some of our objectives include ensuring that The Emirates FA cup remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park continue to be world-class venues, and that success is achieved with each of our 24 national sides.
The shared values, vision and pride of our people is central to our success. We are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Reporting to the Education Services Officer, the purpose of your role will be to lead on administration support and customer service in respect of The FA’s Learning Management System (LMS). You will also provide administration support to the Education Services Officer and Coordinator in the building of relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Your role will include:
- Support the building of collaborative relationships with internal teams
- Assist with facilitating solutions to problems affecting FA Education teams
- Work closely with FA Education’s Digital team to fully understand the LMS and provide support to all FA Education teams, wider FA teams and County FAs on this system
- Monitors the FA Education hotline to deliver excellent customer service to all stakeholders
You will have previously worked within a customer focussed environment, with experience of remotely supporting customers over the telephone and by email. You will have excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across a wide range of stakeholders.
You will also possess the following:
- Experience of supporting stakeholders
- Experience of accurate data entry
- Minimum of GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
It will also be desirable for you to have:
- Experience of working with a moodle based Learning Management System.
- Experience of a sporting organisation / association
- Knowledge of coach licensing schemes
- Experience of improving processes and procedures
What we can offer:
This is a full time permanent role based at St George’s Park..
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 13th August. Interviews will take place w/c 21st August.
A competitive salary and attractive benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.