Risk Analyst (Overnight)
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Analysis & Research|
LOCATION: London, United Kingdom
Working within the Odds and Risk Operations team, the Risk Analyst is responsible for the overnight running of Sportradar’s core Odds Suggestion Service and its rapidly expanding Managed Trading Service. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of all Sports and trading experience in both a pre-match and live environment.
- Creation and management of Sportradar’s pre-match odds service
- Monitoring of betting activity
- Recognising market movement and taking appropriate action
- Risk Management and Customer Categorisation
- Composing daily trading reports
- Testing of trading platforms and continued quality assurance
- Effectively responding to betting operator queries
- Analysis of Sport and Market performance
- Knowledge of the Global Sports Betting Industry
- An individual with excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility with regards to shift patterns
- In-depth understanding of odds correlation between betting markets
- Awareness of trading and odds compiling in both pre-match and live environments
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to take immediate action in a fast-moving trading environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other European language will be considered as a plus
- Passion for sports, and extensive knowledge of different leagues and competitions worldwide
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility with regard to shift patterns
- Experience working in the sports betting industry
- Knowledge of various European Betting Regulations
- You’ll be surrounded by young, enthusiastic, sports betting industry experts
- Sports 24/7. If you like sports, we’ve got TVs streaming live footage of the world’s biggest events!
- Competitive London salary (based on experience)
- Private BUPA health care
- Company pension plan
- New office in central London
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way – but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!
APPLY: Please apply through the associated link or alternatively by send your application via the provided link.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.