Front end Developer
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
LOCATION: Munich, Germany
- Developing new solutions on dynamic websites using most modern technologies
- Programming of interactive modules, such as communication and content management systems, online stores, IP TV projects, etc.
- Technical assistance for the project and the editorial staff in the design of online projects
- Conducting tests (manual and automatic) of programmed software functionality and performance
- Responsible for the consistency of technical documentation and quality assurance
- Collaborate with colleagues remotely in different office locations
- 3+ years´ experience with HTML/CSS (especially HTML5/CSS3)
- Experience with SEO basics and Social Network interfaces
- Basic knowledge with PHP
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional language considered as a plus
- Dedication to create innovative and maintainable products
- Interested in learning new skills and teaching them to other colleagues
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Being a team player, willingness to learn, be agile
- See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team
- Interested in modern software development
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Modern and challenging working environment
- The strength and security of an internationally expanding company
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.