Data Protection Officer
|Location||Munich, Germany, London, UK, Vienna, Austria or St. Gallen, Switzerland|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Legal|
LOCATION: Munich, St. Gallen or Vienna
Sportradar is looking for a full time position as Project Manager for the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with the expectation (subject to performance) that this person will become the data protection officer for the whole Sportradar group. Reporting to the Managing Director Group Operations directly, the position will be independent and self-determined as requested by European Data protection Law. Travel will be required to the different offices from time to time and depending on the business needs. Additional global travel will be required occasionally.
- Organisation and coordination of the processes involved in readiness for GDPR, identifying all relevant working fields
- Coordination with the product units, updating and maintenance of the business processes in terms of data protection including:
- installing and updating a register of business processes;
- identifying business processes and the personal data included;
- development and implementation of policies concerning deletion of data and storage of data
- Installing data flow analysis
- Inform and advise management, employees and third parties (if necessary) on data protection regulation issues and new developments
- Monitoring compliance with legal obligations under GDPR and the data protection law of other countries where necessary
- Developing and delivering training to employees; raising awareness for data protection related matters within the Sportradar group
- Contact point for authorities, employees and data subjects
- Monitoring and advising on the initial and ongoing data protection risk assessment (impact assessment)
- Proven track record of having experience in the field of project management preferably with specific experience in data protection and IT
- Ability to demonstrate successful strategy and business plan development
- Proven capability of working with and coordinating teams
- Ability to organize communication processes within a multi-office international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT systems, EU data protection regulation (current and upcoming) and project management
- Fluent in English, any other language considered as a plus
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Modern and challenging working environment
- The strength and security of an internationally expanding company
- Excellent working climate in a motivated international team
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.