|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
LOCATION: Warsaw, Poland
Working as a part of the development team in Warsaw you will be responsible for implementing libraries, applications and environments together with the team and help other developers reach the project goals.
• Build up architectures and environments for high performance data processing
• Integration of backend interfaces with other internal and external IT systems
• Coordinate work with local and remote colleagues
• At least 3 years experience with PHP and MySQL
• Automatic testing and continuous integration
• Knowledge of Zend and/or Symfony is a plus
• Working in a team and using tools such as Git and Jira
• Communicative in English is a must (written and spoken)
• Interest in modern software development
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Positive, team player with a can-do attitude
• See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team
• Dedication to create innovative and maintainable products
• Interested in learning new skills and teaching them to other colleagues
• Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
• Stationary and stable job in multinational team
• Participation in challenging projects
• Professional and personal growth
• Medical care program for employees
• Flexible working hours
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.