|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
To strengthen our experienced teams, we are seeking applications for a System Administrator at our office in the City of London. You will work individually in London but collaborate with an international team of System Administrators in the Sportradar Group.
- Being part of our international System Administration organization
- Managing the day-to-day IT operations of a 100 person office
- Facilitate IT procurement, desktop support, active directory and antivirus server maintenance among other duties
- Collaboration with our global development teams
- Master or Bachelor Degree in computer science or an equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in system administration
- Strong background in Microsoft products required (Windows Server, Office, Windows 10, Windows 7)
- Knowledge of Kaspersky Antivirus Server an asset
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude
- A young and highly motivated environment
- Work in a fast growing and innovative company
- Good opportunities for professional and self-development
- Learning new technologies
- Working in teams
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Very good salary based on experience
- Health Club Membership
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.