|Location||London, UK or Bern, Switzerland|
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Analysis & Research|
Full Job Description
Two Circles is a data driven sports marketing agency. We work as consultants for sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them grow relationships with their audiences and partners. We use data to help our clients understand their customers. We help them improve the customer experience, grow their revenues and build commercial efficiency. Our creative approach and innovative ideas stand us out from the crowd.
We aim to put the same level of science and rigour into our clients’ marketing and commercial offer as they put into the professional performance on the field of play. In doing so, we break down the traditional barriers between sporting organisations and their customers.
We have grown quickly since our inception in 2011 and are currently working with some of the biggest names in the business across a diverse range of sports. We have a full time team of over 100 people based across our offices in the UK, Switzerland and North America.
We are proud to have received industry-wide recognition for our work, recently being named Agency of the Year at the BT Sport Industry Awards for the second time and winning awards at the Brand Republic Digital Awards, Sports Technology Awards and Data Strategy Awards.
A Two Circles Client Analyst helps make sense of the data our clients hold, turning this richness into compelling stories and actionable strategy. One week they will be analysing the data behind a client customer base, the next running a digital marketing campaign for them. Ultimately the barometer of success is quality results and commercial growth delivered for our client.
There’s no set profile for an Analyst, and we welcome applications from people with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Ticking every box on this list is not a pre-requisite, but evidence of some will definitely help your application:
- Strong academics
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, the business of sport
- Passion for identifying trends and stories in data
- Experience of Excel analysis with a desire to learn more in this area
- Experience of PowerPoint or an ability to articulate ideas and strategy in an engaging manner
- Great self-starting attitude and keen to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Comfortable building strong working relationships, both within the business and with clients, and a keenness to maintain and develop these relationships
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English, other languages - in particular French, German and Dutch - are advantageous
Although these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career. Our recruitment process will be rigorous and demanding, and so will our roles. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
We believe passionately in people’s development and have a great track record of client analysts progressing within our business through training and support from the team.
Two Circles works with sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them build stronger relationships with their customers.