Content Platform Assistant
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Eurosport International, a Pan-European sports TV channel (cable and satellite) broadcasting in 20 languages in 54 countries, a subsidiary of Discovery Communications, is looking for a content platform assistant.
- Assist the Site Production Manager in the management of the content management platform and tools
- Product Management: CMS – API – Tagging Platform
- Coordinate with the Video Platform Product Manager and the EPG Product Manager
- Backlog, Specifications, Agile Product Management
- Manage the Roadmap of products in charge
- Bac +3 to +5
- Technical skills
- Interest in digital technologies, back end solutions (web / mobile)
- Excellent written and oral communication, English, Able to write and present to non-digitally savvy audiences
- Strong curiosity
- Good relations skills
- Working in team capacities
- Agile Project Management
- Able to apply sound judgment to make decisions in line overall development strategy and process.
- A passion for Sport and/or a good understanding of the media and sport industries.
Eurosport is today Europe's leading sports entertainment group. Eurosport is broadcast in 20 languages reaching 120 million homes and 240 million viewers across 59 countries.