Digital Marketing Executive - SportsFix
3 days left
- Full Time
Sportsfix is a new mobile-centric OTT streaming platform for LIVE sports in ASEAN continent
Inaugurated in 2016 and run by an experienced management team, Sportsfix streams nonlinear live and recorded sports content from around the world to fans who do not have easy access to the sport they crave for.
Targeting displaced fans from Football fanatics, Overseas Foreign Workers (OFWs) and Expatriates in ASEAN with highly relevant mid- and long-tail sports content, Sportsfix partners with Telcos to create a new interactive and engaging environment and user experience via mobile web and apps.
Sportsfix offers its content in a micro payment model customized to the new generation’s viewing habits, disposable income levels and tastes of a sports fan. Launching in Malaysia on May 31, Sportsfix’ services will be rolled-out in other ASEAN markets in 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills