Content Acquisition Executive - SportsFix
Sportsfix is a new mobile-centric OTT streaming platform for LIVE sports in ASEAN continent
Inaugurated in 2016 and run by an experienced management team, Sportsfix streams nonlinear live and recorded sports content from around the world to fans who do not have easy access to the sport they crave for.
Targeting displaced fans from Football fanatics, Overseas Foreign Workers (OFWs) and Expatriates in ASEAN with highly relevant mid- and long-tail sports content, Sportsfix partners with Telcos to create a new interactive and engaging environment and user experience via mobile web and apps.
Sportsfix offers its content in a micro payment model customized to the new generation’s viewing habits, disposable income levels and tastes of a sports fan. Launching in Malaysia on May 31, Sportsfix’ services will be rolled-out in other ASEAN markets in 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
- To assist & coordinate the SportsFix’s team acquisition activities for programs on the OTT platform.
- To research and make cold calls on the respective media sports rights.
- To help maintain relationships with rights holders.
- Provide timely and accurate communication, accounts procedures, reporting & etc.
- Co-ordinate with Finance and Legal departments to ensure all invoices are paid on time and that contracts are executed.
- Administrative tasks assigned from time to time.
- Degree/ Diploma with minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of operations in the broadcast industry is an added advantage.
- Must have a passion for sports and willingness to learn the sports business.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English language.
- Flexibility to sometimes work outside normal working hours.
- Must be willing to work with minimum supervision.