|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Venues & Suppliers|
|Function||Events & Operations, Event Planning & Competition Management, Media Operations, Ticketing, Hospitality & Protocol, Transport & Logistics, Venue Management & Spectator Services|
|Contract Type||Contract, Fixed Term|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
Passionate about sport, entertainment, cause and culture? Interested in partnerships + experiences for brands? Excited by working on the biggest annual sporting Event in the World? Specific experience in and enthusiasm for events + experiential production as well as creative ideas for brand partnerships? A self-starter with a hunger for identifying exciting new opportunities for brands & bringing them to life?
Fuse is looking for an ambitious, established Project Director to join our Brand Experience team to work on one of our client’s UEFA Champions League (UCL) Final Guest Programme. You should have strong interpersonal and project management skills, excellent attention to detail and be confident when liaising with clients & suppliers. You will have relevant experience in creating partnerships + experiences for brands.
This is a full time role (10 months) beginning September 2017.
Desired skills & experience
- Minimum of eight years relevant experience in directing large scale events
- A comprehensive knowledge of Event Operations on major events, specifically transport, accommodation, workforce and branding.
- Confident, positive and reassuring when liaising with clients and partners, experience in leading senior client relationships & strong negotiation skills
- Passionate about understanding your client’s business, their sector and their map of marketing partners, with a constant desire to deepen this knowledge
- Self-starter with a passion to spot new opportunities, identifying ways to grow your team and our business and contribute to agency-wide new business activities
- Experience running and managing a dynamic team, with the ability to support senior management with business planning, effectiveness, forecasting, reporting, training, mentoring etc
- Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task & work at pace
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication skills
- Totally fluent in the use of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Strong financial acumen
- Commercial awareness with the ability to create and manage large budgets and monitor client profitability
- The Project Director will be part of an experienced team based our Kings Cross office
- You need to have an ability & willingness to work flexibly, usually in the London office, with occasional UK & European travel
- This is a full time role (10 months) beginning September 2017
- You must be eligible to work in the Ukraine
- Salary range dependent on experience
- We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members, and are proud to be an award winning agency
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.