Production Admin Assistant
Purpose of Role:
To assist the co-ordination team across a variety of projects.
- Organise and be responsible for footage requests from clients.
- Assist the co-ordination team on major events like Wembley and Twickenham.
- Organise and deliver call sheets for Arsenal Big Screens and Tottenham TV.
- Assist in booking crew and production staff for all projects.
- Work with ScheduAll to ensure all information is captured on minor projects.
- Any additional duties as and when required.
Experience of a production facility/ environment - Desirable (CV / Interview)
Knowledge, skills and abilities
Diligence and excellent attention to detail - Desirable (CV / Interview)
Good knowledge of computer systems and applications, especially Word and Excel - Essential (CV / Interview)
Good interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate clearly and effectively - Essential (Interview)
Able to work closely in a team, patient, adaptable, flexible, and able to improvise and work in a deadline driven environment - Essential (Interview)
Good communication and organisational skills - Essential (Interview)
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK
Please attach a CV and cover letter to your application.
If you do not receive a response within 14 working days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Input Media is an Equal Opportunities employer and aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any protected characteristic.