Director, Product Sales
2 days left
- Full Time
OMNIGON is looking to add a results-driven revenue growth professional to the commercial team. A great candidate must BE a proven performer in sales and business development, with a measurable track record of success, and the desire to own and manage the sales side of our growing products area. Required skills will include the ability to identify leads, convert them into opportunities, and manage and grow revenue. Candidates should have a broad network to draw on in the sports space, ideally in international football. This is not a technical position, but all candidates must have experience working extensively in the digital space.
- Develop annual and quarterly planning
- Responsible for overall sales targets in Europe
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Demonstrate a solution-oriented approach to potential issues
- 7+ years generating revenue and managing clients on digital engagements for high-profile brands and properties
- Ability to identify opportunities quickly and leverage the OMNIGON team to push opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Great communications skills - Ability to monitor and manage tone, and resolve conflicts within digital engagements.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work; experience working in fast-paced environment a plus
OMNIGON is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in the areas of consumer loyalty, audience growth and digital content delivery. Since its founding in 2008, OMNIGON has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. OMNIGON, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including Verizon, the PGA TOUR, StubHub, FC Bayern Munich, AS Roma, NASCAR, the US Open (USGA) and countless others.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and yearly bonus
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Monthly team activities