|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations, Production & Design|
Division / Unit: UEFA Events SA / CEO Office
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.10.2017
End date: 31.10.2020
The Knowledge Assistant is a multi-tasker who supports UEFA Events SA's work to capture, process and archive knowledge, experiences and best practices from UEFA events and disseminate that information. Particular focus is also given to having the capacity to visualize information, create presentations and interactive content.
- Preparing visually attractive documentation, presentations and data visualisations;
- Ensuring that document management and archiving rules are followed;
- Supporting the Knowledge Manager in the implementation of the business process initiative within UEFA Events SA, which includes the mapping, documentation and analysis of business processes;
- Liaising with UEFA Events SA staff to ensure that the libraries for different types of document are up to date (e.g. key documentation from past events, standard operational procedures and operational templates);
- Helping with the development, implementation and maintenance of an intranet-like information-sharing platform that serves UEFA Events SA and the UEFA EURO 2020 local organising structures.
- 1 year working in a multinational organisation, preferably in business or administration
- 1 year using graphic design and creative tools
- Bachelor's in business management, administration or similar
- English / Proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite / Proficient
- MS Office / Advanced
- Previous experience in knowledge management or archiving would be an asset
- Able to travel occasionally
- Willing to take on an on-site position during tournament operations
- Persuasive, pragmatic and diplomatic approach to contact and cooperation with others
- Interest in contributing to improve the aesthetics of documentation and data visualisations
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.