Hospitality Production Coordinator
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
Division / Unit: UEFA Events SA / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start Date: 01.09.2017
End Date: 31.08.2020
We are looking for a motivated, detail and service-oriented, creative and hands-on individual to join our Hospitality Production team.
As Hospitality Production Coordinator, you will be in charge of defining, developing and implementing the various hospitality and catering programmes for UEFA's club competition finals, the pinnacle of UEFA's club competition season, delivering a top-class experience for all target groups.
The Hospitality Production Coordinator drives the entire planning process and is in charge of the operational execution of the relevant projects, including all budget-related and administrative aspect.
The main tasks and responsibilities comprise:
- Driving hospitality projects from start to finish;
- Preparing and participating in site visits for UEFA staff and commercial partners during the preparatory phase;
- Assessing and analysing existing/required facilities in and around the stadium;
- Working with other relevant parties to determine the scope and level of service for the various hospitality and catering programmes (i.e. hospitality programmes for VIP guests, corporate guests, commercial partners and finalists, plus staff catering);
- Developing innovative ideas and detailed concepts for hospitality and catering production services;
- Benchmarking, selecting and managing suppliers;
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders throughout the entire process, ensuring smooth and timely communication at all times;
- Leading and monitoring the implementation of hospitality projects;
- Managing logistical aspects such as deliveries and accreditation;
- Driving on-site hospitality production operations;
- Monitoring and following up on relevant budgets, revenues and payments in cooperation with the Hospitality Production Manager;
- Preparing meetings, presentations and documents as requested;
- Conducting relevant reporting, briefing and debriefing.
- from 4 to 6 years' in the hospitality business, ideally with managerial responsibilities
- from 4 to 6 years' in event management in an international environment
- from 4 to 6 years' managing suppliers
- Bachelor's in a relevant field but preference given to business administration, hotel / hospitality management or sports management
- English / Proficient
- French / Advanced
- Any additional languages are a plus
- Hands-on team player
- Service and detail-oriented approach
- Willingness to travel (30-40% of workload)
- Eagerness to work in a variety of different environments
- Experience in catering activities and event/stadium operations
- Budget Management / Proficient
- MS Office / Advanced
- Project Management / Proficient
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.