Product Line Manager Apparel Running (f/m)
|Function||Production & Design, Strategy & Research|
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Sports Management or similar
- Min. 4 years of work experience in directly relevant work
- Knowledge of the international sporting goods market is necessary (international retail environment)
- Passion for Sport
- Analytical skills and ability to commercialize industry trends
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Careful way of working
- Open minded and flexible team player with organizational skills
- Positive energy and stress resistance
- International travelling
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of Windows applications and preferably PDM/PLM systems.
- Market research with regard to opportunities, product innovations, emerging trends, materials, features and price points
- Creating detailed international range plans
- Brief designers on direction, range plan, product features and price positioning -respecting development timelines
- Initiate and manage product feedback and inputs during the process
- Lead and present at the international Advisory Meetings
- Present and actively sell the collections to the buyers of the national Organizations at the sales meetings
- Manage STYLE and SKU efficiency
- Set target prices according to the market needs and follow up with the Development Team
- Provide complete SAP data to implement into the system
- Work closely with Brand Management on workbooks, hangtags, packaging and product information.
- Exciting and challenging tasks in the international sports industry
- Independent cooperation in a dynamic team
- Progressive working and employment conditions. If you are interested in this new challenging role in a dynamic and sporty environment, we look forward to your written application including possible start date and salary expectations.
Please apply via the apply button below.
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation is the brand management and purchasing company of the INTERSPORT Group.