International Sales Manager
|Location||Vienna, Austria / London, UK|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Part of the international sales team and the monetization unit. Responsible for selling our digital advertising as well as sponsorship rights such as ITF, EHF etc.
- Independent sales activities for various international digital and offline (sponsorship) rights
- Acquisition of new clients; Integration, optimization and controlling of various campaigns (online & offline)
- Support for consisted customers
- Development of attractive offers for all our digital and sponsorship rights
- Presenting and pitching advertising opportunities in front of potential customers worldwide
- Negotiation of new deals with international customers
- Market-Monitoring and identification of trends
- Building up internal reporting structures for sales KPIs
- Support the product teams to optimize the products from a sales perspective
- Previous sales experience is prefered
- Preferable gained first experience in the sports and media business
- Highly sales driven in order to meet budgets and sales goals
- Passionate about sports
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Ability to work independently, record call and demonstration data into CRM
- Fluent in English, another language is of advance
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for creative freedom and development
- Modern and challenging working environment
- The strength and security of an internationally expanding media group
- Excellent working climate and professional environment
- Flexibility of work location
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.