Manager Global Partnerships
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Experienced, passionate, and with a reputation for delivering high quality services to its clients, Infront Sports & Media has become one of the leading and most respected full service sports marketing companies in the world.
Infront Sports & Media, a worldwide leader in sports marketing, owned by Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda and part of Wanda Sports Holdings, leads the activation of Wanda’s global FIFA and FIBA partnerships and is responsible for the successful activation and implementation of respective partnership rights.
Located at headquarters with the starting date 1st September 2017, We are looking for a highly motivated sponsorship expert who can create value and provide strategic guidance, expertise, and dedicated support to the successful activation of Wanda’s FIFA and FIBA global partnership programs.
Scope of Work:
- Management of the day-to-day relationship between Infront, the Wanda Group and Wanda’s Business Units (e.g. Wanda Hotels, Shopping Malls, Real Estate, Theme Parks, Cinemas etc)
- Development and planning of Wanda’s activation strategy
- Management of key activation work streams in collaboration with dedicated sponsorship activation agency/agencies (e.g. hospitality / ticketing programme, experiential, digital)
- Responsibility for delivery of sponsorship activation programmes onsite at FIFA and FIBA events
- Monitoring and reporting of project status and progress
- Management of sponsorship activation budget
- Coordination and management of internal relationships, including regular communication and conference calls
- Close collaboration with Wanda Business Units in order to learn more about their business and identify ways of driving value through sponsorship activation
- Internal education of stakeholders (e.g. Wanda Business Units) by means of workshops and meetings
- Relationship management with both FIFA and FIBA, as well as other property partners / sponsors
- Support of other Infront / Wanda Sports properties in the areas of sponsorship consultancy and activation
- Advanced education (university bachelor or master degree), preferably in marketing
- Minimum 5-6 years' experience in the sports marketing industry, ideally related to FIFA, FIBA or other global partnership programmes
- Experience of working in key areas of sponsorship activation (hospitality and ticketing, digital, experiential), ideally with an agency background
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (external & internal)
- Strong team player
- Very strong commitment to Infront’s strategy, vision, and values
- Advanced computer literacy in of Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel abroad regularly
- Excellent marketing acumen with the ability to think and work strategically
- Cultural awareness and strong international background having successfully managed clients from different continents, particularly Asia (e.g., China)
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront Sports & Media
Infront Sports & Media is a leading international sports marketing company.