Education Services Manager
|Sector||Science & Medicine|
|Function||Medicine & Science, Education|
|Salary||£32,500 - £42,040 per annum (circa) plus benefits|
To lead, manage and support the commercial and contracted services that UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) offers that specifically relate to prevention based initiatives, including strategic consultancy to other anti-doping organisations, creating and delivering anti-doping education and information programmes both domestically and for international events.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, personable and professional
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- High level planning and monitoring ability with the capability of working to multiple tight deadlines within a time-pressured environment, producing high quality results
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key people internally and externally to achieve impactful results
- Ability to lead people, especially newly formed teams and gain respect
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively across all levels, including well-developed presentation skills.
- Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate complex and wide-reaching programmes.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key people internally and externally.
- Self-aware and excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation, influencing and selling.
- Strong team leader with the ability to show understanding and sensitivity to others’ views and objectives.
- Ability to develop impactful education programmes, tools and resources.
- Ability to use Microsoft office efficiently and webinar software.
- Self-motivated and able to operate within agreed boundaries but with minimal supervision.
- Creative approach to work, with the ability to develop innovative solutions and use initiative in problem solving
- Effective networking and research skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of handling sensitive and confidential information
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and accrue 1 days holiday for every year of service up to 30 days
- 2 days paid sports leave and 1 day paid volunteer leave per annual leave year
- Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan (interest-free)
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
- Flexible Working Hours (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
- One working from home day per week after successful completion of probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary
How to Apply
To apply please complete a UK Anti-Doping Application Form along with an Equal Opportunities Form outlining how you meet the person specification, and submit via the APPLY button by 5pm, Friday 21 July 2017. Please note Covering Letters and CVs alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: 21/07/2017
Interview dates: TBC
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.