Telesales / Internal Sales
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
|Salary||Dependent on Experience|
We are a growing sports equipment manufacturer, part of a successful group of businesses, based in Newbury, Berkshire and are looking to recruit two people for our new telesales function. There will be career opportunities for the successful candidates(s) to develop and progress into a business development account manager (field based) role or future managerial positions in the company/Group. Base + OTE salary package offered depending on skills and experience.
We are looking for individuals who have had some experience within sales (retail / telesales etc) and have a keen interest in sport. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter, who will be able to mix their daily work to achieve the desired goals. An enthusiastic personality with a drive to reach decision makers and with a professional telephone manner.
- Research youth sport organisations / retailers to establish potential prospects
- Identify key buyers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Sell our products to these companies over the phone / via email or in person
- Maintain and update the management database to ensure the accurate collation of data
We will provide:
- Training in our innovative range of products
- Enjoyable working environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career prospects
Required experience and knowledge:
- Minimum 18 months sales / customer focused role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sports interest
The successful candidates would be a part of a fast growing company with opportunities within the company or the wider Group’s businesses. Apply Now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Phoenix Sporting Goods
Phoenix Sporting Goods was born on the 5th May 2015 to create and distribute a range of strong, performance led brands to the grass roots clubs, sports education, professional markets and sports retail throughout the UK and Europe.