Senior Account Manager, HSBC Rugby
CSM Sport & Entertainment is an international sports marketing agency with offices in London, Abu Dhabi, Madrid, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore. We specialise in developing, implementing and evaluating sport sponsorship solutions for clients across the globe. We help build businesses, brands and organisations through the power of sport and entertainment.
We are looking to hire a Senior Account Manager to join the ambitious CSM team, on the HSBC global account, based out of Singapore. The successful candidate will play a key role in planning, developing, managing and delivering HSBC’s sponsorship of the Singapore Sevens in April 2018, and working with the global team on HSBC’s sponsorship of the World Rugby Sevens Series. This is a permanent CSM role with primary focus on HSBC’s rugby sponsorship portfolio, with the scope to work on other CSM clients and new partnerships.
We are looking for someone with quality experience and a skill set to match, a real passion for what they do and a focus on making things happen. They will need to be self-sufficient as well as the ability to work collaboratively, lead a team and maintain a great attitude and work rate under pressure.
The role will require the selected candidate to play a broad management role, including team management, and look to encompass across HSBC’s business value streams, including: customer and fan engagement initiatives, VIP hospitality, ticketing and HSBC business-led events surrounding the wider sponsorship programme.
- World Rugby Sevens Series – Planning, activation support and part of the global senior team
- HSBC Singapore Sevens – Planning and activation lead out of market
- English internal and external communications and PR lead point of contact
- Digital and social media lead point of contact
- Evaluation and measurement lead
HSBC Singapore Sevens:
- Ownership and delivery of the HSBC Singapore Sevens sponsorship activation plan, aligned to HSBC’s business objectives
- Responsible for oversight of full programme and close management of the annual HSBC Singapore Sevens activation budget, including client billing, supplier invoicing, business recharges and internal / client budget reporting
- Day to day management of the HSBC Singapore account team – to deliver seamless activation across the full campaign plan – including Customer Relationships (VIP hospitality), customer promotions / rewards, CSR, mass engagement, employee engagement and ambassadors
- Lead point of contact for the HSBC Singapore client team out of Singapore. Providing ongoing sponsorship consultancy and recommendations around Singapore’s developing programme. Working into Senior Account Director – Asia
- Lead point of contact for the Singapore Rugby Union, key suppliers, stakeholders and HSBC’s all agency group related to the Singapore programme
- Role on HSBC global leadership team – co-ordinating with CSM leads in London, Australia, Hong Kong, Dubai and the Global Lead to ensure delivery of an integrated campaign aligned to the central HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series plan
- Overarching view of contract to ensure Singapore rights delivery
- Overseeing the measurement and evaluation of the Singapore Sevens sponsorship, including reporting
HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series:
- Main point of contact out of Singapore with the World Rugby Sevens Series wider global team
- Lead role in the planning and delivery of the Singapore Sevens, feeding into the World Rugby Sevens Series
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years’ client facing experience, within industry preferred
- Experience across a broad mix of sponsorship activities, including strategic planning, live events, and hospitality management
- Proven team management, development and leadership skills
- Proven ability to prioritise and delegate
- A team player who is prepared to step outside of their job description to assist colleagues when required
- Ability and confidence to guide clients
- Relationship management experience
- Excellent communication, decision making and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Digital and social media experience preferred
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Singapore and rugby an advantage
Salary and Benefits:
Salary to be negotiated, dependent on experience and skill set.
Please send CV and cover note.
To be discussed