4 days left
- Full Time
IMG Gaming is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to develop and manage a client base in Eastern Europe. The role will manage all stages of the sales process, as well as lead and support new business approaches, RFPs and pitches. The Sales Executive will also represent IMG effectively in its commercial relationships with customers and sports federations.
Ideal candidates will have experience of working in a sales or business development role and preferably from within betting and gaming or broadcast sales. Strong presentation, communication (verbal and written) skills are a must, alongside a highly developed commercial acumen. Fluent in English, candidates will also ideally possess Czech, Polish or Balkan languages skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop and manage a client base of Eastern European sports betting and media companies
- Deliver sales and revenue against annual targets
- Present product portfolio that includes sports streaming, sports data content and related products
- Manage all stages of the sales process
- Lead face to face meetings and presentations
- Lead and support new business approaches, RFPs and pitches
- Account management and up-sell new products and services
- Maintain excellent staff, customer and client relations at all times
- Represent IMG effectively in its commercial relationships with customers and sports federations
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances
- Travel internationally and operate unsupervised
Knowledge and Experience
- Have experience of working in a sales or business development role
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships at senior levels
- Demonstrable record of revenue generation and hitting sales targets
- Experience in betting and gaming would be an advantage
- Experience in broadcast sales would be an advantage
- Prior international experience would be an advantage
Skills and Abilities
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal and written) skills
- Highly developed commercial acumen
- Fluent in English; candidates will also ideally possess Czech, Polish or Balkan languages skills
Qualifications and Training
- Be a graduate in a relevant field
- Highly organised and presentable
- Highly motivated, dynamic and ambitious self-starter
IMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
For full details about the role and to apply, please follow the apply link.