Integrity Analyst (German Speaking)
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Join our Integrity Services team and protect the spirit of sport by identifying betting-related manipulation across multiple sports using our advanced Fraud Detection System. Due to the nature of this role, employment will consist of a shift rotation, Monday-Sunday and between the hours of 08:00 - 23:00.
- Analysing betting patterns at over 550 bookmakers
- Reporting on unusual and potentially suspicious matches
- Compiling risk analysis on behalf of sports federations and state authorities
- Investigating emerging trends and patterns in global match-fixing
- Assisting with internal and external training and education on sports integrity
- Participating in group discussions and debates
- Fluent in German and English
- Widespread sporting knowledge (must include lower league German football)
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in the betting industry
- Extensive knowledge of the global betting landscape
- Understanding of Asian betting markets
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret betting patterns
- Passionate about Sportradar's product and technology
- Motivated self-starter
- You'll be surrounded by young, enthusiastic, sports betting industry experts Sports 24/7
- If you like sports, we've got TVs streaming live footage of the world's biggest events!
- Competitive London salary (based on experience)
- Private BUPA health care
- Company pension plan
- New office in central London
- Regular social events
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.