Java Backend Developer
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
- Build and improve back end services that are part of a larger distributed ecosystem.
- Improve the reliability and efficiency of our back end stack.
- Create new features and APIs by closely collaborating with our team of product owners.
- Lead your service(s)through complete delivery pipeline, from design, development all the way todeployment and monitoring in production.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and significant long-term experience as a senior developer
- Minimum 5 years experience of java engineering
- Strong CS fundamentals:algorithms, data structures, design patterns.
- Good understanding of OOP principles, concurrent and async programming practices, functional programming,performance analysis.
- Experience building large-scale fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (unit testing, CI, code reviews, design documentation).
- Delivering a code that is performant, maintainable, clear and concise.
- Creative thinker, keen to further refine the system and process.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Committed to upholding the highest professional work standards and ethics.
- Fluent in English, any other European language will be considered as a plus
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment to solve our technological challenges
- Collaborate withsupporting colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to workand develop within an inspiring and fast growing company
- A challenging butrewarding and fun environment
We change the way the world experiences sport and providecutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations andstate authorities. Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve thechallenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play. Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.