|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
Passionate about sport, entertainment, cause and culture? Have you managed partnerships + experiences for brands? Have you got a background in delivering events & experiential activation of sports sponsorships in the UK?
Fuse is looking for an Account Manager to join a dynamic & growing team to work on a key client account. You should have strong project management capabilities, great interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail and be confident when liaising with clients & suppliers. Established experience in managing and delivering events and experiential activity is a must – as well as good sport and sponsorship understanding.
The successful candidate will work within the Fuse team based at the media agency Rocket, on a key sports account whilst also supporting on other projects across Fuse team as required.
You will need to have relevant level experience of planning and delivering events & experiential activity, with a passion for sport.
Desired skills and experience:
- Established manager with relevant event and experiential experience with the capability to work independently as required
- Experience working in sport / partnership marketing industry
- Understanding of sponsorship landscape and how partnerships and live events fit within the broader marketing mix, particularly in sport
- Experience of working on a football & or betting related activities
- Well organised, self-motivated
- Time management skills, ability to manage and prioritise tasks & team resource to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent day to day project management skills, ability to manage and prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Confident when liaising with clients and suppliers;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - with the ability to write concise, structured and insightful documents
- Strong communication and presentation skills - familiar with MS office (word, excel, power point)
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask is essential – proven ability to manage multiple projects, manage expectations and meet deadlines
- Excellent numeracy skills and sound financial acumen
- A creative thinker able to offer ideas and solutions
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.