Legal Counsel within the Players' Status Department 100%
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Legal|
To strengthen our Legal and Integrity department we are looking for a Legal Counsel within the Player’s Status Department 100%
- Revising protection of minors, transfer and employment litigations that are submitted to the FIFA competent bodies
- Supervising and exceptionally conducting the investigation of minor applications as well as requests for intervention related to the international clearance of players
- Ensuring that Counsels working with you reach their objectives in relation to efficiently dealing with registration cases and issues
- Editing judgements/decision
- Giving written and/or oral advice on the regulations as well as on general legal issues to players, clubs, member associations, agents, legal advisors, etc.
- University degree in Law
- Working experience of 1 to 2 years as Legal Counsel an asset
- Excellent English and French knowledge (preferably native speaker of one of the two languages and fluency in writing and speaking of the other language); good skills in German an asset
- Strong interest in Football matters
- IT-know-how (minimum MS office)
- Self-confidence, diplomacy and excellent communication skills
- Staying power (tenacity, ready to work long hours, working under pressure)
- Accuracy and quality orientation, able to set priorities effectively
- Team player with common sense
If you have the necessary qualifications and would like to work in an international environment, please send us your motivation letter, CV as well as diploma and reference letters by uploading your complete application.
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.