Account Director - Sports Partnerships
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Passionate about sport, entertainment, cause and culture? Interested in partnerships and experiences for brands? Specific experience across the sport sponsorship/partnership landscape with an ability to talk confidently with clients, partners and suppliers? Able to demonstrate expert knowledge of strategic brand activations that is forward thinking and innovative?
Fuse is looking for an ambitious, established Account Director to join our team to work predominately across one of our key UEFA Champions League accounts, as well as other new business opportunities. You should have strong interpersonal and project management skills, excellent attention to detail and be confident when liaising with clients & suppliers. You will have relevant experience in manging partnerships and experiences for brands, including strategy, activation and evaluation.
Desired skills & experience
- Relevant experience in partnership marketing working within a rights holder, brand or agency
- Experience in football marketing or large sport partnerships is preferred
- Relevant experience in brand and/or sport partnerships
- Confident, positive and reassuring when liaising with clients and partners
- Passionate about understanding your client’s business, their sector and their map of marketing partners, with a constant desire to deepen this knowledge
- A self-starter with a passion to spot new opportunities, identifying ways to grow your team and our business and contribute to agency-wide new business activities
- Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task & work at pace
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication skills
- Totally fluent in the use of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- You need to have an ability & willingness to work flexibly, usually in the London office, with occasional European travel
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.