Senior Project Manager – Technology Projects
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Production & Design, Strategy & Research, Planning & Strategy|
A key role in the Innovation directorate, the Senior Project Manager will lead on new technology focused projects across the organisation, with an initial focus on supporting the development, roll-out and ongoing management of a new club, membership and data management system for the sport.
The successful candidate will also lead/support (as appropriate) the technology component of new projects as required. These include:
- A new Data Analytics System – a scoping exercise has been completed and potential suppliers shortlisted.
- A Performance Data Management System (working with the Performance Directorate, SAS Analytics (British Rowing Official Analytics Partner) and other advisors as appropriate.
- A new online best-practice ‘How To’ guide for clubs (working with the Rowing Community & Membership Team).
- School indoor rowing online league – a new platform to support School Games activity (working with appointed advisors and the Indoor Rowing Team).
- Online education portal – a new e-learning and e-resource platform to support British Rowing’s extensive, high quality, coaching and education activities (working with the Education & Training Team).
- Go Row Indoor App development (working with appointed advisors and the Indoor Rowing Team)
A full job description can be found here. Applications can be made by CV and covering letter sent via the provided link.
Application Dates: From Thursday 15th June 2017 to Friday 30th June 2017
British Rowing is responsible for the training and development of rowers from grass roots level to high performance and Olympic athletes.