PR Account Director
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications, Agency, PR & Communications, Agency, PR & Marketing|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
Passionate about sport, entertainment, cause and culture with specific experience in PR and comms? Solid experience in designing and executing creative campaigns that deliver great results with sports media? A self-starter with a hunger for identifying exciting new opportunities for brands & bringing them to life?
Fuse is looking for an ambitious, established PR Account Director to join our dynamic partnerships communications division to work on a number of international sports projects in our current client portfolio across football, cricket, rugby and running properties.
You should have an in depth understanding of the sports PR and media landscape, have significant experience of developing communications strategies that have driven positive brand exposure, and have been working closely with sports media with a good contacts book of relevant journalists.
You will own client relationships, building trust to help deliver successful programmes and new business. You will lead on all elements of PR planning and implementation for your clients, reporting to the Head of Partnership Communications.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum of six years relevant sport communications experience, working alongside media
- Experience of designing PR programmes that balance the requirements of the brief, creativity and budget
- Proven track record in generating positive brand exposure
- Great interpersonal skills to maintain and enhance relationships with clients and media contacts
- Identifying and securing new business growth via pitching and organic growth from across the agency group
- Creative and dynamic personality with strong communication skills
- Can-do attitude and willing to get involved with all aspects of the communications division
- Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task & work at pace
- Comfortable in managing budgets and full financial processes from billing to reconciliations
- The Account Director will be required to spend time in all Fuse offices in central London
- You need to have an ability & willingness to work flexibly with occasional international travel and on site at events
- This is a full time role & you must be eligible to work in the UK
- Salary range dependent on experience
- We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.