CRM & Digital Manager
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Marketing & Communications, Analysis & Research|
Here at The FA we are responsible for overseeing, promoting and developing English football at all levels, from grassroots through to the professional game. We have big ambitions. Some of our objectives include ensuring that The Emirates FA cup remains the world’s premier cup competition, that Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park continue to be world-class venues, and that success is achieved with each of our 24 national sides.
The shared values, vision and pride of our people is central to our success. We are growing a team of highly skilled, passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to the future of English football. We understand that diversity promotes innovation, and therefore we look for people who are great at what they do, no matter their background.
Overview of the role:
The post holder will be responsible for the effective development and implementation of the Club Wembley CRM strategy, and the Club Wembley digital strategy. They will act as the gatekeeper of all Club Wembley member communications and all acquisition communications, and will be responsible for the development of the Club Wembley CRM system and associated IT infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creation and delivery of a CRM strategy for member retention
- Creation and delivery of a digital acquisition strategy working with the acquisition Marketing Manager
- Creation and delivery of a digital retention strategy working with the retention Marketing Manager, to include the design and development of a Club Wembley app
- Development of the Club Wembley data warehouse to drive efficiency across all digital and CRM related activity
- Management and development of the Club Wembley acquisition website, working with the acquisition manager
- Management and development of the Club Wembley Members Portal to drive retention and customer relations
- Define a structure in which to measure and track the success of all CRM campaigns regularly and provide insights and recommendations on a regular basis; both for existing members and acquisition
- Implementation of the use of analytics across all Club Wembley digital and CRM activity, providing relevant insights for marketing activity
- Development of a social strategy to drive retention and acquisition of Club Wembley members
- Manage The FA’s relationship with Smart Focus (third-party e-shot provider).
- Manage data governance associated with marketing and communications campaigns. This will include – data hygiene, data extraction, data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet Club Wembley changing priorities
Who we are looking for:
- Proven track record for developing and delivering CRM campaigns programmes with stated KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple customer types within one CRM system yielding optimum return from each group as relevant
- Experience in CRM technology and how to use best to drive effective and efficient results
- Worked with internal and external partners to create value-enhancing CRM-based communications
- Proven track record for improving the output of CRM alongside other digital offerings such as web, social media
- Ability to construct easily-digestible reports on CRM activity, with recommendations on future enhancements
- Marketing background with an understanding of hospitality programmes
- Thorough knowledge of all current digital and social media platforms
- Qualification in either CRM, Marketing, Data or other role related qualification
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, (thorough knowledge of Excel an advantage)
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.