Senior Football Testing Officer
|Sector||Science & Medicine|
|Function||Medicine & Science, Anti-Doping|
|Salary||£32,500 - £35,000|
To plan, deliver and monitor an intelligence-led and risk-based testing programme for the sport of football in line with International Standards and the Operations Directorate Business Plan.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working within an anti-doping or a comparable environment, with preferred experience in the delivery of testing programmes
- Able to successfully develop and manage positive working relationships with a range of contacts in an anti-doping or similar challenging environment
- Ability to work to multiple tight deadlines within a time pressured environment, producing high quality results
- Ability to balance and prioritise a demanding workload, remaining calm under pressure
- An effective communicator with the ability to use high level negotiating and influencing skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel and possess a high level of numeracy
- Good attention to detail, high level analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to calculate risk and take decisive action
- Experience in the use and maintenance of IT systems and the management of database systems
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Interest in football and other sport and knowledge of how it functions in the UK
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and accrue 1 days holiday for every year of service up to 30 days
- Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan (interest-free)
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
- Flexible working hours (start between 08:00 - 10:00 finish between 16:15 - 18:15)
- One working from home day after successful completion of probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary
How to Apply:
Please complete the attached UK Anti-Doping Application Form along with the attached Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form outlining how you meet the person specification.
Please note Covering Letters and CVs alone will not be accepted.
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.