|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England and has the responsibility to promote and develop the game at all levels from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International team.
Wembley Stadium is a 90,000 capacity multi-purpose venue that hosts events such as England Senior Men’s internationals, The FA Cup Final, NFL International Series, Rugby League Challenge cup Final and large scale concerts plus many more events.
Overview of the role:
The role holder will ensure 24/7 security at the stadium at all times and ensure its integrity is maintained by the development and implementation of robust crime prevention and anti-terrorist measures.
Working with internal and external stakeholders you will provide security advice commensurate to the threat and risk of the event.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaison with the stakeholders in all aspect of building security, including adjoining premises and building occupiers, event owners, all contractors and suppliers, internal service providers such as DNC and WNSL Tour operators, to ensure delivery of a robust security process for Wembley, whilst working with the FM team to configure the existing security systems
- Liaison with the permanent security contractor, managing KPI’s and securing contract personnel, as required, in line with agreed budgets
- Preparation of pre event briefing notes and post event reports for the Management Team
- Delivery of regular security inductions and education programs for stadium tenants and partners
- Regular review of WNSL contractors security, accreditation and personnel background check policies to ensure compliance
- Prepare Security management information, instruction and training;
- Leads activity to reduce crime across the business
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in Security in a large multipurpose venue/stadium
- Experience in Crisis Management
- Experience in managing critical incidents
- Understanding of Data Protection and Human Rights Act
- Significant experience in crime prevention, crime investigation and crime detection;
- Experience of writing strategic documents
- Experience in managing staff
The Football Association promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.