Content Manager (Russian AND English language skills)
|Sector||Federations & LOCs, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications, Agency, PR & Communications, Brand Communications|
|Salary||Competitive day rate with return flights and accommodation|
Ashgabat, Turkmenistan will host the 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games (AIMAG 2017) and has contracted “Trivandi Chanzo Ltd” to act as the advising/supporting entity for the Games. The overall aim of delivering the “best ever” AIMAG.
Role: Content Manager (Russian and English language skills necessary)
Function: Communications, Brand & Marketing
Reporting To: Head of Communications, Brand & Marketing
Contract length: 1 month (28/08/2017 - 29/09/2017)
Purpose: The Content Manager will be responsible for the writing, editing and proofreading of content for the Ashgabat 2017 website, with the main responsibility for Russian content. The Content Manager will also facilitate and support the Communications, Brand & Marketing (BRM) functional area in the development and management of content.
- Working with the Communications Manager and communications agency to develop engaging content
- Writing, editing and proofreading content in Russian and English
- Updating the Ashgabat 2017 website in a timely manner
- Managing the publication and distribution of all Ashgabat 2017 content on owned and external channels
- Generating content and managing all Ashgabat 2017 social media channels on a day to day basis
Key Knowledge Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Russian and English)
- Previous experience as a content or copywriter.
- Ability to write good, clear content in a variety or styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Ability to deliver high quality content under pressure and can demonstrate the ability to work to restricted deadlines.
- Experience in editing and fact checking
- Experience in website and social media management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with CMS systems
- High attention to detail.
- Interest in sport, popular culture, new trends and styles
- Excellent verbal and written Russian language skills
- English language
Trivandi Chanzo Limited (TCL) is the Operational Delivery Partner for the 5th Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games taking place in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, in September 2017. TCL is a joint venture founded by two former Directors of the London 2012 Orga...