|Sector||Elite Performance & Coaching, Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Events & Operations, Event Planning & Competition Management|
|Salary||Competitive, plus benefits and relocation support|
This position will support the integration of the Security Functional Area (FA) with other AIMAG internal FAs, in order to support a successful security operation during the 5th AIMAG. This role will contribute to the detailed planning of the security operation in close cooperation with the Security Ministries of Turkmenistan.
• Support the delivery of training through mentoring and the transfer of security knowledge and skills.
• Assist in the development, training and and delivery to Security Personnel and Security Volunteers.
• Support the delivery of security operations during the 5th AIMAG.
• Provide support to Head of Security to ensure all assigned work is completed on time and in an efficient manner and to ensure that SEC mile stones are met.
• Perform all other duties as assigned in effective and efficient manner.
Required experience and skills:
• Significant security related working experience in international multi-sport events.
• Ability to build working relationships with other functional areas and external stakeholders.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to manage and develop people.
• Ability to work under high pressure.
Trivandi Chanzo Limited (TCL) is the Operational Delivery Partner for the 5th Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games taking place in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, in September 2017. TCL is a joint venture founded by two former Directors of the London 2012 Orga...