Harnessing the pioneering spirit of Sir Richard Branson and the Virgin group, and the DS brand's spirit of avant garde, DS Virgin Racing Formula E Team exists to POWER INNOVATION in order to positively impact on peoples' lives. We're Virgin group's latest pioneering technology project, and are at the forefront of electric vehicle technology development within Formula E.
As the world's first global electric vehicle championship, FIA Formula E is a truly groundbreaking endeavor. Not only does it push the boundaries of automotive technology, in ways that are directly relevant to the man on the street, but it engages fans in ways never before seen at the top levels of world sport, through music, social media and gaming.
The team is seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join its account management division. He/she will report to the Senior Account Manager & the Chief Marketing Officer and shall be responsible for handling key commercial partner accounts.
Requirements for the position:
- Previous experience as an account manager within a global sporting series.
- High level of creativity and strategic thought based around fulfilling partner objectives
- Highly skilled across marketing disciplines
- Positive, enthusiastic, proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude towards delivering value to partners
- A warm, engaging personality and customer focused approach
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Languages (in particular French) a benefit
- Motorsport experience preferable but not essential
Please send a covering letter, CV and details of current remuneration via the APPLY button