Sports Talent Management Assistant
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
The talent coordinator is a key player in managing and administrating the contracts of and the relationship to the talents of the Eurosport brand. Together with the head of product development the role is responsible of co-ordinating the draft and design of contracts with talents and as well of all the follow-up tasks like control of budgets and contractual terms. In addition the function will have additional service and support duties for general support in the talent and product development.
- Work together with the Product Development and the editorial team on drafting, preparing, finalizing contracts and other forms of agreements with commentators, talents, analysts etc.
- Liaising on a regular basis with heads of Human Resources and Legal Department to clarify long-term and short-term requirements the necessary contract elements and legal terms.
- Follow up on signature process and circles in house and outside.
- Creating a contract management and control system to make sure that key contractual commitments are fulfilled and necessary deadlines are anticipated and communicated.
- Be central point of contact for other talent related issues and all organizational questions and operations.
- Where necessary prepare and handle order and payment and of talent fees.
- Managing the day-to-day collaboration with international talent management to share ideas and best cases.
- Experience in administration and creation of contracts
- Good knowledge of the TV and media business in general.
- Great interest in sports – preferably Bundesliga & Olympics as well as affinity to professional sport and broadcast working environment.
- Experience in administrative operations and processes and in handling order and payment systems (SAP).
- Service orientation showing a considerate and cooperative working style with high attention to details and especially a structured approach to problems.
- Fluent in German and English. French beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with a strong focus on Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to multitask and work across a number of projects simultaneously, while all the time prioritising the workload.
- Acting as managing interface to Human Resources, Legal and Editorial Team.
- Working on the Eurosport brand but be ready to work as well across all brands within GSA’s portfolio.
- Timely and flawless execution of all planned activities.
- Good communicator and with a precise and reliable working style.
- Reporting to Director Product Development.
Discovery Communications Deutschland is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Discovery Communications LLC, the world’s leading non-fiction media company with a reach of three billion viewers in 220 countries.