Marketing & Communication Intern
WHO WE ARE
SPOAC – Sports Business Academy by WHU is one of the leading educational institutions for future leaders in the business of sports. With the goal to prepare future leaders and high potentials in the best way possible for future challenges in sports business, SPONSORS, the leading provider of information and organiser of conferences in sports business, and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, one of the most renowned business schools in Europe, have joined forces to establish SPOAC – Sports Business Academy by WHU. SPOAC brings together the expertise of these two institutions. In addition, SPOAC closely cooperates with leading associations and companies in sports, media and business, which contribute their expert knowledge to the SPOAC programs.
Supporting the SPOAC project lead you will be involved in all marketing, sales and communication activities in preparation of the next class of the "General Management Program in Sports Business“, starting in September 2017.
- Developing news- and interview articles about the latest developments at SPOAC
- Enhancing the lead generation process and transfer data into our CRM-system
- Editing the spoac.com & spoac.de websites (typo3 basis)
- Aligning a regular consignment of the SPOAC Newsletter
- Supporting sales processes
- Have a real passion and knowledge for sports and sports business
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ideally familiar with MS Office & common software tools (e.g. Mailchimp, typo3)
- Flawless attention to detail
AT SPOAC WE OFFER DEEP INSIGHTS FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE BUSINESS OF SPORT AND A VIEW BEHIND THE SCENES OF A LEADING ACADEMIC INSTITUTION FOR FUTURE LEADERS IN SPORTS.
Starting: As soon as possible
Contract type: 3-6 months (internship semesters preferred)
Working location: Hamburg, Bahrenfeld at SPONSORS Verlags GmbH Application deadline: 30.06.2017
Please send your application (incl. Cover Letter & CV)