Director, Strategic Relations
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Strategy & Research|
Overview of Position:
Lead the relationship management and liaison with Confederation, Federation and other key stakeholders as advised. Work with all departments to optimize the Confederation/Lagardere Sports engagement. Assist operations, competitions, marketing, digital, finance and legal teams in efficient and effective communication.
Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage and grow key relationships with all Departments through daily contact and regular face-to-face meetings.
- Implement best-practice methods for efficient work-flows and processes.
- Devise and implement best-in-class operational manuals for venue management.
- High quality delivery in fields of project planning, management reporting and analysis.
- Coordinate the inflow and dissemination of all competition, marketing, commercial and regulatory information from client federations to all key internal stakeholders
- Develop and lead an initiative for upgrading the collective competition management systems in line with Lagardere Sports operational and digital upgrades.
- Write regular activity and development reports for senior management covering all aspects of Confederation/Lagardere Sports engagement.
- Play key role in analysis, planning and roll-out of internal operational efficiency programme related to tournament delivery. Incorporate best-practice methods from premium level European competition management.
- Monitor the benchmarking and achievement of consistent level of competition delivery and presentation in line with client expectations.
Key Competencies required for this position:
- Minimum 10 years at senior level in premier European football tournament management structure with proven track record.
- Exposure to media and marketing related activities within football administration
- Existing network of senior and influential administrators in world football
- Strong communication, presentation, and language skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and other languages an advantage
- Proficient in all Microsoft office and financial management systems
- Highly exposed and interact well with cross-cultural environment
- Able to travel extensively around the Asian region and outside Asia
Lagardère Sports is a leading sport marketing agency, with a global network of local experts dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs.